My niece Alita was having problems with coughing and running nose.We got there about 6:25 , we had no problem being since, once we got in the back Dr.

Headden MD Gray have seen her, check her out then when it was time for the *** test we sat in the back for about 45 min. no one came so i stood outside the door waiting for for someone to come and an african American lady ask if we were ok i said no, my niece was suppose to do a *** test but no one give her a cup so she did and apologize for what happen. so here we go again sitting for 1 hour still no one then finally the Doctor came back in and said we not doing a diabetic stick or flu swab we said no..so she left and never came back here we go sitting for 1 more hour so we left out the room and went to the first. i ask the same lady can we check out she said i thought you guys were gone , i said we weer back there waiting for the paperwork again she apologize and her the Dr.

HEADDEN MD GRAY in the front of the office came over and said your were discharge i said no one never came back to disscharge us.So the lady at the check out ask how was the visit i her this was the worse experiences that i ever had in my like, she ask what went wrong i said the Doctor HEADDEN MD GRAY had me and my niece back there for over 2 hours.my niece still never got nothing for her cold, just for her bladder infection. so i said i need to report this. this was uncalled for by a Doctor.

we didn't got out there to when they were closing.DISSAFIED, UN PROFESSIONAL LIKE, RUDE, GOOD LAW SUITE.I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS HOSPITAL AGAIN I WILL GO TO SUMMERVILLE MEDICAL, THEY TAKE LONG BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW HNOW TO TREAT THERE PATIENTS ESPECIALLY KIDS

Had an Experience with Nason Medical Center?

Comments

Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States #778547

For 1 Nason Medical is an urgent care center, not a hospital..All Drs are ER Board certified and treat their patients at their discretion.

A cold would be treat symptomatic. Before you threaten a law suit, please learn how to spell.

You are probably a drug seeker and did not get what you wanted, hince your post.Dr Headden is a great doctor, just like all the other doctors and PA's at Nason's.

to Anonymous #1064138

None of you all can spell.. smh.

to Anonymous #1064293

Get a life

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #715643

Did you report this incident to LLR Board of Medical Examiners?

Summerville, South Carolina, United States #703659

I'm pretty sure the monetary loss of $500 was my tax money, anyway.

to Anonymous Charleston, South Carolina, United States #715706

Do you work

to Anonymous #1064297

Yes do u

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States #623361

LEARN PROPER ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #656949

Learn proper English ?? Hey dude, $$$$ is the language we ALL understand - comprende chico ???

to scoobie doo Charleston, South Carolina, United States #657183

Pray, because you think you perfect