I'd like to say thanks to Nason's XRay department for messing up my only chance at a hip replacement this year.I personally went to the site to make sure my Xrays were forwarded to Charleston Hip & Knee.

Nason records told me it would go out immediately. I arrived at my appointment this morning, and guess what? No Xrays. I called and an hour later they sent a copy of my left foot instead of my right hip.

I called again and was told they had no such Xray. Then a nurse from CH&K called them and amazingly they found the correct Xray. We waited another hour and still no sign of it.

So, I lost the appointment and any chance I had to schedule the surgery while I'm off from work.Thanks a lot Nason!

Had an Experience with Nason Medical Center?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more